Sunday, December 02, 2007

..4,744.01miles away..and yet you blown your own cupcake..




...a candle, a cupcake and internet..


from 763,474,402.944 cm to 15 cm..
from fire to hope..
from heartbeat to blood in a vein..
from joy to tears..
from 20 to 21..
from Auckland to Jakarta..

from me to you..
*hepi bday my cupcake..


..I'm crazy,I know..

I won't open my eyes and leave the dream
cause when it shut, there you are..
you don't have to go anywhere..
just closed it, here I am..
you hold my hand when I blink..
I sniff your hair when you sleep..

I know I'm crazy

but I can't just open my eyes and leave the dream..
cause when it shut,there you are..:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

babyyyyy!!
it's so wonderfulll!
T.T

makasih ya sayang! :)
love youuu!

Anonymous said...

and that's just so sweet, u know..

Magenta said...

wahhh.
:speechless:

radiofeeder said...

waduh2..
speechles knpa yahhh??
xP

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooww(*nada2 komentar pnonton oprah)...kikikikikkkk...gw mo komentar apaan yak???salah2 mnghancurkan suasana haru lg gweh haaaaaa...ki biaya hidup dsana brapa ya????wakakakakakkkkk

Anonymous said...

GEEZZZ USS.

Why you do that?

it's a kind of sweeeeeeeeeeeettt!!!!


wish that happen to me.........
but, naaaaaaaaaa
i don't want get a distance from my love.......



hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

dor

radiofeeder said...

nah lo???

d e s z y a said...

that was so sweet.

*finding myself so speechless..*

:)